Female snake charmers do not grow on trees *

Female snake charmer, a cartoon by Artmagenta
Monica is a snake charmer.
Anna is an anaconda.
Snake charmers do not grow on trees. Especially not female snake charmers. On the other hand, who wants a snake charmer?

When I was in my early teenage I wanted a snake. I saved my allowance and finally I was able to step into the pet store to buy a snake. But they had no snakes at the moment and instead offered me a marsh turtle, the closest they could get a reptile. I accepted.

Marsh turtles live in water. I put Alex, that's what I named my marsh turtle, into dad's aquarium. It took Alex less than an hour to eat all my dad's precious cichlid fishes ....

Always be nice to your kids.
Even if they ruin your aquarium.
/Artmagenta



Published today by Artmagenta:
Jumping onto the bus
I have big feet, they can take me anywhere
Happiness is to start a new job
I'm trying to figure how to cope with this defeat