Sunday
Today I'm starting this blog timeline. A headline with a link for each of my published posts per day. And on top of every day a post like this one.

Today i have also started to do "Urban Sketches" which I will publish on the "Everyday Sketch" blog. These sketches are mostly done on location using an iPad to draw on. All urban sketches will have a link to a Google Maps widget where you can see the location for the drawing.

Have a nice working week. (or have a nice summer holiday - most swedes are on summer vacation right now, but not me.)


Published today by Artmagenta:Gesture Drawings: I feel so alone, I had to leave my car in the scrapyard
Gesture Drawings: Wow, what a speed dating - 10 girls i 40 minutes and I fell in love with them all
Everyday Sketches: The roots of the city
Croquis: Every day has it's own problems - today i forgot my lunch box
Portraits: It can take hard work to be lazy
Bird of the Day: Red-backed Shrike
Gesture Drawings: Didilido - I have a friend that comes from a place called Didi Lido